About Jerusalem International Dance Week
- The International Choreography Competition (November 30-December 1) – This year’s edition of the prestigious competition will feature notable choreographers and artists from the United States, Italy, Czech Republic, France, Austria, Spain, and Israel.
- The Jerusalem Dance Showcase (December 2-5) – An event that will provide exposure for selected Israeli dance works. Independent Israeli artists will present chamber works that challenge the body moving in space and the performance format as we know it. Presenters will include: Oryan Yohanan, David Kern and Tamar Lamm, Dana Sapir and Rotem Wiener Tchaikovsky, Maya Reshef and Tomer Navot, Annabelle Dvir, Nimrod Freed and others.
- Machol Shalem Festival (December 4-11) – Machol Shalem Dance House premieres and original productions, featuring new choreographic creations by Rachel Erdos, Sofia Krantz, Amir Meital, Maya Michlal Gelfand, Maayan Liebman Sharon, and others.
- Presentation of international co-productions (December 5) – Two original works, co-produced by choreographers from Jerusalem and Sofia, as part of a unique collaboration betwee Machol Shalem Dance House (MASH) and Bulgaria’s Derida Dance Center.
- Creative Writing Workshop (December 2-5): Guidance on dance-related writing for young authors in a workshop moderated by journalist/dance artist Ori Lenkinski.
- Professional panel on Artistic Curatorship for Dance and Culture Festivals, by curator Dena Davida of Espace Danse in Montreal, Canada.
Artistic Committee of the showcase works: Dr. Idit Suslik, Adi Gordon, Dana Katz, Neta Cohen, Keren Horesh, Dena Devida
CEO: Ruby Edelman
Artistic Direction: Ofra Idel and Ruby Edelman
Production: Machol Shalem Dance House
International Coordinator: Eiv Kristal
Production Management: Yael Iddan
Administrative Manager: Sarit Cohen
Production: Gavri Goodman
Technical Management: Magenta
Graphic Design: Ori Reiss
Image: Efrat Mazor
PR: Lina Ballas PR and Communication
Legal Advice: Kadari & Co. Law Offices
Facebook Management: Zigzag
Website: Shalev Levi